and I'm freezing.
Seriously...thank God for whoever abandoned there Snuggie here last weekend.
This was the kind of week that flies past....as I'm sure that you all care. Cool news though. I booked an extra job for MTV's Teen Wolf as a lacrosse player I believe... Should be exciting. Also Saturday I will be par taking in a Ryan Reynolds and Olivia Wilde movie at Turner Field.
Winter Goals to accomplish:
Bake annual cheesecake
Finish website
T shirt designs
Conquer painting
Send out Resume to ALL OVER THE U.S. and beyond...if I have the gonads.
I will keep you posted.
Also...I drew this absurd drawing. Very strange as I draw mainly photo realistic or complete abstract meandering lines much like psychic automatism
Word of the Day
Pyschic Automatism: used in the surrealist movement in the 30's. Developed as a means of expressing the subconscious. In automatic drawing, the hand is allowed to move "randomly" across the paper. In applying chance and accident to mark making, drawing is to a large extent freed of rational control. Hence the drawing produced may be attributed in part to the subconscious that may reveal something of the psyche, which would other wise be repressed. It was thought by some Spiritualist to be a spirit control that was producing the drawing whilst physically taking control of the medium's body.
ACTION DICTATED BY THOUGHT IN THE ABSENCE OF REASON....which is a nice break for a thought filled mind.
With that said and knowing the fact that no one actually reads my blog I will post a picture I drew I titled "Therapy"
Copyright. Sandy Aguero 2010
I will sue yo ass
This is an honest confession of I how I feel from time to time in my battle with ambiguity, maturity, and ambivalence.
Hi, Growing up.
Just the way I like it.
So as for life...
Chew on the positive and cute
"Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like a room or not does not depend on how a room is arranged. It is how I arrange my mind. I have already decided to love it. It is a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice. I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work or I can get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do work. Each day is a gift as long as my eyes are open, I will focus on the new day and all the happy memories I have sotred away...just for this time in my life. Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you already put in."
Words of a 92 year old blind woman.
Simple yet precious and admirable.
I'm a sucker for cute things lately.
AKA....
Stay black friends


No comments:
Post a Comment