Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bonjour its 2011

Hi 2011 its nice to meet you.

And how things are changing in Sandy land.  Not just with me but I feel a positive vibe radiating this year more than others.  I absolutely can't complain.

And how I wish for you all the best in the year to come.

Remember happiness is a habit, CULTIVATE IT.

If you have any ounce of negativity I can do all I can to counter act that but honestly I want no part of it.

Harsh? nah.  I just vibe off others too much.

So Regina Spektor has the ability to change lives....and it has taken me 5 years to realize it to its full potential.

I have classes starting tomorrow and my first ever 8am class in 4 years....Lord help me.  For anyone who's in my class....I apologize in advance. I am known for "not believing in mornings"  Hopefully my friend coffee will help a sister out.

Anywho. Lots of new endeavorer....lots of new ideas... Lots of beachin'

Cheers and happy Tuesday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment