Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 1

Hola.

I am Sandy.  Born and raise in a foreign place to me called Atlanta, Georgia.  Even though I have been raised here...I feel much like an alien to the city, I just don't identify with it and I never have.  I am an aspiring artist...I don't know why I choose to say 'aspiring' probably because I create art but I don't do it on the daily... I'm going through a massive artists block that I'm trying to rid  myself of.

I was apart of the era when 'blogging' wasn't called a blog but rather Livejournal, online diary if you will. I remember making my own websites dedicated to my writing just about nonsense, poems, surveys and daily stuff back when I was 13-18 years. So ladies and gentlemen, I am back. and hopefully I can join you in the blogging journey.
.
I have lately been undergoing self renovation and trying to better myself  (As we all might be) These are the days where I am being torn between the mature and immature world and sometimes I feel like it has been soul crushing at times, but then I just need to remind myself that this is just another chapter starting in my life.

You turn the page...and wash your hands





Life a Beach derives from a T.V. show idea my lovely friend Robert Van Yush (you should probably know him) and I came up with back when we used to smoke the ganga.  It has always been very charming to me and I've always wanted to use it....with something.  So lately in this self realization phase (or lack there of) I have found a new meaning to it and I will try to explain it to you.

Lifes a Beach: Comparing life to the wonders of the beach (where I belong most days) Soothing, relaxing, unafraid, free, fresh, calm.  All things that I'm trying to have more of in my life. and also 'Life's a Beach' to put it simply...Life's a bitch.  Truth be told I wish someone would have warned me of how hard life can be growing up and finding yourself.  There's fear instilled in a lot of us and I know thats something I make a priority in trying to change within in myself

"It's all within yourself no one else to make the change"

Beatles "Within You, Without You"

I've been studying a lot of Michelangelo and I read a quote from him that was along the lines of "Love, Fear, Esteem...carve these words on stone"  (Sorry that's probably not quoted correctly, I'm unable to find the original source)

LoveiFearEsteem ...Life.

I swear I'm not a hippie, just a lover. 

I will be very happy in 24 hours...I will be in Southern California tomorrow for 6 days of non stop beachin' it up with my old friend T.Jaye who is so very dear to me. GNARLY DOOD


Smooches to you all.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment